I am a Self-Leadership Coach & Consultant who specializes in guiding owner operators and business leaders in the seamless integration of intellect, intuition and energetics with concrete, practical actions—ultimately having more impact with less effort.
After 20 years of coaching, I love the area of focus that my work has evolved into, Self-Leadership: Lead Yourself. Lead YOUR world! Self-Leadership coaching will develop your ability to effectively lead yourself and others while cultivating the brilliance of everyone involved. You can create more impact effortlessly in every aspect of your life, from expanding your business to fortifying personal relationships. Healthy conflict is one of the key components to developing cohesive connections. From a place of alert stillness, you will find peace in your leadership, operating from a place of ease rather than struggle.
Prior to creating Andermatt Consulting Experience Inc., I cultivated my approach to leadership during a 15 year corporate career. My leadership philosophy shaped during this time became the cornerstone of my success: meet people where they are, and ignite them to become the leaders they are capable of. I graduated from the University of British Columbia with a Physical Education degree, specializing in sports coaching, where I attended on a hockey scholarship playing for the national level UBC Women’s Ice Hockey Team. I have also participated in international paddling competitions, music festivals and coached numerous sports and teams. One of my most memorable experiences was being a volunteer coach for the dragon boat team “Abreast in a Boat” (for breast cancer survivors).
“Although her style is direct and no-nonsense, Ruth speaks the truth with kindness and respect in a way that always hits the mark. She has a unique ability to pinpoint her client’s talents and blind spots, in order to create a plan of action to achieve the desired outcomes.” – Client
Why work with Ruth?
- You feel stretched to the limit and want to have more impact with less effort.
- You feel like you’re working so hard and not getting the results you want.
- You don’t want to be a burden to your partner and friends to find your way into the type of leader you aspire to be.
- You are feeling a bit stuck and not sure where to go from here.
- You don’t have the impact you really want when you lead people, or get in front of a crowd.
- You’re ready to up-level your leadership skills now and see what your potential really is.